Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 3

Last time our class meet, our professor gave us an assignment to use another program, much like the story map program, called tourbuilder.withgoogle.com. The point of this assignment is to find a program that we will want to use for our final project. Our final project will be much more in depth then what you see here, but I think this is a good start on what I want to do for my final project. My idea for my final project, as of right now, is to make a story map or tour builder about the evolution of air warfare throughout World War I.


Tour
My tour, using Tourbuilder, here is about the first use of German airships in World War 1. It is a brief tour, but gives you a good understanding on what the airships were used for and a general idea on how effective they were in warfare.

Books on WWI Air Warfare

The First Air War by: Terry C Treadwell and Alan C Wood


  • This book paints a good picture to you in how aircraft were introduced into World War I and how they evolved. 

The Great War in the Air by: John H Morrow, Jr.


  • This book builds on the the first one listed in part because it gives much more detail about what was happening in the air during the war.


No comments:

Post a Comment