Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 10 The Final Approach

Research
File:Cross-Pattee-Heraldry.svg-This is the final week for the blog post and next week is the final week of the class. Our class was also instructed to update our introduction that we did for the week before. For this week I focused on the Imperial German Air Service. I used a book from the library and some online sources for researching information on the Imperial German Air Service.
Problems
-The book was a big help, but when searching online about the Imperial German Air Service there were not too many sources and the British Royal Flying Corps keep popping up.

Short Film on Imperial German Air Service
For next week
-There will be no blog post for next week, this was a the final week for a post. Next week I will have a tour done on the French Air Service. I will also do some put up some more links on my reference page for all of you. 

Images
-These images show my progress on the tour for the Imperial German Flying Corps. Image one gives you an introduction to the Imperial German Flying Corps in 1918. Image two tells you about the bombing raids of London in 1918.



Progress
-Tours
  •  WWI German Airship raids: Completed
  • The Red Baron: Completed
  • General William Mitchell and the Birth of the American Air Service: Completed
  • Royal Flying Corps: Completed
  • German Air Service: Completed
  • French Air Service: In progress
-I have updated my sources for my project. You can find them on the references page.

Goal
-My goal for this project was not only to educate myself on the aviation of World War I, but also to educate and interest others on World War I as a whole. I was able to learn a ton of information about World War I through this class and I feel that I would not have been able to do so if I did not take this class. With the anniversary of the start of World War I coming up, I hope that people will look for information about this war and see what we have done as a class. Our goal as a class was to pick out what interested us about World War I, educate ourselves on it, and make projects on the topic we choose to educate others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment