Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 9

Research
-For this week I wrote my introduction for our class website. Our class website is coming along well and should be done in a couple of weeks. Research for this week was on German and Russian Air Service. I had a hard time finding any information in a book I rented from the library and had very little information about Russian Air Service. Because of the struggle with the Russian Air Service I decided to research German Air Service.

Problems
-Research for Russian Air Service was rough. I will do some more research into the Russian Air Service and looking into more books.
Next week
-I will have a tour on the French Air Service, German Air Service, and if I can find enough information on the Russian Air Service for next week. I have started the German Air Service tour, but still need more information on it. 
Progress
-Tours
  •  WWI German Airship raids: Completed
  • The Red Baron: Completed
  • General William Mitchell and the Birth of the American Air Service: Completed
  • Royal Flying Corps: Completed
  • Russian Air Service: In progress
  • German Air Service: In progress
  • French Air Service: In progress
-I have updated my sources for my project. You can find them on the references page.

No comments:

Post a Comment