Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 8

Research
-Last week I started on researching the British air forces of World War I. This week I finished by research on the The Royal Flying Corps, the first British air military branch. I mainly used online articles on the Royal Flying Corps and some of the major event of the its early history. I was able to connect my Royal Flying Corps tour with my German Airship Raids of WWI.
Click here for Royal Flying Corps and German Airship Raids tours.

Tour
-These images show the progress of my tour due for this week. The first image is of my introduction of my tour of the Royal Flying Corps. The second image is of the RFC involvement and first major role in the First Battle or Marne. The third and last image is of Bloody April and how the British were losing great numbers of men and aircraft to the German air forces.


Problems
There were not to many major problems this week. 
Progress
-Tours
  •  WWI German Airship raids: Completed
  • The Red Baron: Completed
  • General William Mitchell and the Birth of the American Air Service: Completed
  • Royal Flying Corps: Completed
  • Russian Air Service: In progress
  • German Air Service: In progress
  • French Air Service: In progress
Next Week
-Next week I will have a tour done for the Russian Air Service. I will also have some research done on the other topics for other Tours. I hope to connect more of the tours just like what I was able to do for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment